Slippery Winds’ guests have enjoyed some exceptional fishing for all species so far this season. The walleye fishing started-off fairly slowly in May, but once June arrived the walleye got active and started feeding in earnest. Our guests have caught and released some great fish so far, including a 50″ muskie, 38″ northern pike, several 30″ walleye, a 28″ lake trout, and a number of 20″ largemouth and smallmouth bass.
Tim Holschlag’s Smallmouth Angler group of fly fishers enjoyed some excellent fishing during the last week of May
Keep checking back to our Blog Page for more news from Slippery Winds Wilderness Lodge.
Categories: Slippery Winds Fishing
About The Author
- The Weather’s Been Cool – but the Fishing is HOT! June 17, 2017
- First Few Trips Out May 26, 2017
- New 16-foot Alumacraft Boats Arriving at Slippery Winds May 24, 2017
- Our 2017 Season is Officially Underway! May 22, 2017
- Slippery Winds News April 22, 2017